User permissions allow you to control which users are able to access your projects and the permissions that are applicable within each project. This article will show you how to modify User permissions
Modifying a User’s Permissions
To edit a user's permissions, go to Project Users
Than, Select a user
From here, you'll be able to change and save your user's permissions, project by project.
Quick Description of Permissions
- API - Allows the user to use programmatic interface to access project's data.
- Analytics - Allows the user to view the cross-channel and channel analytics within the project.
- Contacts - Grant user access to contacts in selected project.
- Export Data - Grant user ability to export data from selected project.
- Inbox - Grant user access to inbox in selected project.
- Goals - Grant user to access to project's reporting goals and objectives.
- Manage Profiles - Allows the user to manage social profiles in this project: connect, move them across projects, delete them, give them descriptive names.
- Approve Publications - Allows the user to approve publications of others.
- Publish - Allows the user to publish to social profiles within this project.Does not require approval - No approval is required, all posts go out at scheduled times.Require approval - Publications of this user will need to be approved first.View Only - User can only view schedule content
- Manage Project - Grant user ability to manage project settings including ability to delete it.
- Manage Users - Allows the user to manage other project users.
- Reports - Allow users to generate PDF reports.
- Search Agents - Allow the user to use the search agent feature.
- Receive Notifications - Allows the user to receive project level notifications (i.e. Daily Digests, Publication Notices, etc).
- Tasks - Grant access to tasks for selected project.