In this article you will learn how to manage your projects, and understand the different profiles and publishing statuses.
Adding and delete projects within Traject Social is easy! To add a project, navigate to the Project tab, and click on Add New Project.
To delete a project, navigate to Project > Project Settings, and click Delete Project.
Deleting a project will delete all data associated with it including scheduled posts and reports.
Project Name and Timezone
You can always edit your project name and adjust the default timezone of a project.
- Head to your projects’ settings page
- Click Modify Project Settings
- Edit Project Name and/or adjust your timezone from the drop-down list
- Setting the project level timezone sets it as the default timezone selection to all project users. Projects can be set-up to have different time-zones.
- Project limits and available features will only be shown if you are logged in an account administrator or your admin granted you access to the "Manage Projects" permissions.
Single Location Clients
If your clients operate a single business location or brand, you should have 1 project per client. This ensures your reporting and scheduling is done on a client per client basis.Here's an example of what your project list might look like:
We always recommend using an appropriate naming convention for projects. Using the name of their brand works best.___________________
Multi Location Clients
If some or all of your clients operate a multi-location (or franchise) business, then you'd want to have a separate project for each of their business locations.Here's an example of what your project list might look like:
Client 1 - Vegas
Client 1 - Orlando
Client 2 - Miami
Client 2 - Palm Beach
- Reports are needed at the individual location level
- Location specific user access is needed
- Reports are needed for each location, region and the brand as a whole
- User access need to be given to users at the location, region, and corporate level
- Occasional social posts will be scheduled to all locations at once