You can now design beautiful image posts and schedule them immediately with our Canva integration!
Enjoy access to thousands of free stunning templates and premium paid ones and easily edit them to suit your marketing needs without having to leave the Traject Social platform! With Canva, users are now able to create beautiful images with ease and schedule them immediately to various social media networks.
How to Edit Images With Canva
1. Click the Post Composer Window to schedule a post
2. Click 'Design with Canva'
3. Choose the image resolution:
4. Canva editor opens and you may now start editing your photo:
5. When you're done creating the image, click "Publish" to go back to the Post Composer Window:
Important things to note:
- You will need to create an account with Canva or login using your existing account with them.
Due to Canva button's API limitation, most Canva Pro features are unavailable from within the Canva Button.
If you are a Canva Pro user you will still be able access millions of premium stock images, photos and graphics from within the Button.
- If you have a Canva Pro subscription, and want to access the Pro features, you will need to log-in to your account from Canva's website.